This was the third week of competetion for the Affiliate Throwdown League Maxability Sports and Crossfit vs Crossfit ECF. It was a great event, the energy and the cheering during the event were the highlights of the night. Coaches and Crossfitters were very supportive of their corresponding teams and all the competitors did and outstanding job. Tim Simansky and his team of judges made the competition event better with their energetic counting making the crowd go wild.
For those of you who are not familiar with CrossFit or with the Affiliate Throwdown League here’s some information…
What is Crossfit?
CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide.
If you want to find more information about CrossFitâ€¦ go to CrossFit.com
What is The Affiliate Throwdown League?
The Affiliate Throwdown League is a crossfit league that provides a platform for local inter-box competition in league style format.
– CTL is a competitive league that allows local boxes to compete head to head against each other.
– Boxes need to gather at least 3 guys and 3 girls to form a team.
– You may have up to 6 guys and 6 guys on your roster per team.
– Athletes compete against each other via WODs to earn points for their teams.
– The team with the most points at the end of the throwdown wins that match.
– Teams are ranked by their win/loss record.
– A season last 6 weeks
– Teams will both host and travel to throwdowns
– CTL is responsible for WOD programing, Officiating, Prizes, End of season banquet.
For more info go to their Facebook Page Affiliate Throwdown League